Monday, May 1, 2017

2017 All GM Show in Woodland Hills, CA -- Chevrolet division

If you search this blog, you'll find pictures I took at the 2010, 2012, 2013 and 2014 All GM Shows, which previously were held at Woodley Park in Van Nuys, CA.  It's since moved to Warner Ranch Park in Woodland Hills.  Rather than endlessly repeating myself, this year I'll include pictures of cars I'd not seen or posted about before.
1954 Corvette

 

 There were several 1955 Chevrolets, including this beautiful Nomad.
 
     
 1956 Bel Airs



Even in the early 1960s, I remember the 1957 Chevys were extremely popular among teenagers where I grew up in Louisville. They were fast and with those fins, impossible to ignore.

                                         Ah yes, those fins...


                                1957 Nomads must be quite rare.  It's been a long time since I've seen one.



While not as flamboyant as the previous two years, the 1961 Chevrolet still had plenty of space age design about it.

The top was almost a bubble.  In the days before sunscreen, there must have been a lot of unintended sunburns.

                                                  1963 was a handsome year.


                                         There's no mistaking the very popular 1964 model year.

No comments: