Saturday, November 12, 2016

Autographed bookplates of my new book, Candy Cane Lane

Christmas is coming and Candy Cane Lane is now available at every online bookseller and many independent and chain bookstores across the United States and Canada. Barnes and Noble is for some reason not carrying it in their stores, but Books-a-Million is. Several people have requested personalized copies, so for practicality's sake I've created adhesive-backed 4" x 3" bookplates (as seen below) which I will personalize and send to you to free of charge to place inside your copy of Candy Cane Lane.  There are a limited number of these bookplates, so order soon. Simply e-mail me and tell me how you'd like yours signed. (Scroll to the right to About me -- then View my complete profile for my e-mail.

Here is the link to buy it from Amazon. 
I'll also be happy to send autographed bookplates to bookstores.

I was pleased to see these nice reviews from Kiss the Book by Cindy Mitchell and The Jade Sphinx.  



No comments: