Sunday, September 23, 2012

Like Members of the Family

 My grandfather poses with his new 1936 Chevrolet. New Kensington, PA.

 Twenty-six years later, he poses with my grandmother with their new 1962 Ford Fairlane.  Butler, PA.
 My grandfather with my father's black 1948 DeSoto which my father sold when he went into the army. New Kensington, PA
He liked DeSotos so much that when got out of the army he bought this 1949 model, which was two toned blue. New Kensington, PA.
Here's another picture. New Kensington, PA. 
After moving to Ft. Lauderdale from Pennsylvania, we then moved to Louisville, KY.  Apparently my father hadn't yet registered the car in Kentucky.  We found this clipping in my father's old papers after he died.  


That's me with my father's 1951 Chevrolet fastback coupe.

No comments: